Armed Forces Wellness Center
The Army Wellness Center at JBLM has moved to Nelson Recreation Center. All appointments after Feb. 28, will be held at this location.
The new address is: 3168 2nd Division Dr.
Directions from the current AWC:
• Head NE on N 6th Street toward Pendleton Avenue
• Turn right onto Pendleton Avenue
• Turn right onto 2nd Division Drive
• Drive .4 miles, destination is on your right
For more information, please call: 253-966-3757 or 253-732-6199
The Health Coaching Sessions available in the following areas:
- Goal Setting (S.M.A.R.T Goals)
- Health Assessment Review
- How to Prepare For the ACFT
- Nutrition (Fueling for Health)
- Metabolism (Upping your Metabolism Health Coaching Sessions).
- Individual Stress Management
- Exercise Consults- Exercise Prescriptions – Exercising At Home Work Out Plans
- Healthy Sleep Habits one on one health coaching session
- How to prepare healthy "Meals in Minutes"
This is an opportunity for a one on one health coaching sessions. During this time of increased stress, the Armed Forces Wellness Center is here for our beneficiaries and the JBLM community.