Madigan’s Outlying Clinic Pharmacies
JBLM Lewis Main: The Winder Clinic Pharmacy
The Winder Clinic Pharmacy (253) 477-0882 provides pharmaceutical care only to patients enrolled at the Winder Medical and Fulton Dental Clinics. This pharmacy is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., closed for lunch 12:15 to 1 p.m., CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays, all federal holidays and all Madigan training holidays.
JBLM Lewis North: Okubo Clinic Pharmacy
The Okubo Clinic Pharmacy (253) 966-7622 provides pharmaceutical care only to patients enrolled at the Okubo Medical and Dental Clinics. This pharmacy is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., closed for lunch 12:15 to 1 p.m., and also CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays, all federal holidays and all Madigan training holidays.
JBLM McChord Field: McChord Clinic Pharmacy
The McChord Clinic Pharmacy (253) 982-2474 provides pharmaceutical care only to patients enrolled at the McChord Clinic. For refills, please call the McChord Call-In Refill Service at (253) 968-6699. The McChord Pharmacy is no longer processing paper prescriptions or transfers due to COVID-19 pandemic at this time. If you have new medications that have not been filled at McChord previously, we encourage our patients to fill those prescriptions at the Madigan Main Outpatient Pharmacy Drive-Thru. The McChord Clinic Pharmacy is open 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays, and CLOSED every 2nd Thursday of the month, or as determined by local command for training, closed Saturdays, Sundays, all federal holidays and all Madigan training holidays.
*Patients are being admitted into the McChord Clinic in limited numbers to adhere to social distancing guidance to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please plan ahead for your visit and follow the guidance of clinic personnel. Patients with mobility issues should use the Drive-Thru at the Madigan Main Outpatient Pharmacy for their own comfort and safety.
Puyallup: The Madigan-Puyallup Community Medical Home Pharmacy
The Madigan-Puyallup Community Medical Home Pharmacy provides pharmaceutical care only to patients enrolled at the Puyallup Community Medical Home. There are no walk-in services at this time. This includes walk-in medication requests and paper prescriptions. All medications must be processed prior to patient arrival into the clinic.
- Please call the pharmacy directly if you have questions at 253-477-5084.
- All refills are mandatory call-in-advance into the automated refill line at 253-968-2999. Choose the Puyallup location, option 3.
- Puyallup patients can also request medication refills through the MHS Genesis Portal message system.
- Contact your triage nurse/Puyallup Provider team for renewal/out-of-refills requests.
- Please anticipate 3 business days for all medication processing.
- Pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 9 am to 12 pm (CLOSED 12pm-1pm for lunch) and 1 pm to 4 pm. Pharmacy is closed Saturdays, Sundays and all federal holidays.
- Additionally, the clinic is CLOSED for training every 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- Please check the Madigan-Puyallup Community Medical Home Facebook page for any updates to our services and pick-up procedures.
Medications can also be filled in the following ways:
- The Madigan Main Outpatient Pharmacy Drive-Thru. Call the automated refill line at 253-968-2999 and Choose option 1 for the Madigan Drive Through. Please contact your triage nurse if you are having trouble using the automated refill line.
- Express Scripts: Though there is a co-pay, during this Pandemic, this is best method for you to receive your medications. Please contact the triage nurse for your provider to discuss. Please be advised, this method can take several days to process.
- Retail Pharmacy: You can move your current prescription to a TRICARE retail pharmacy. Please contact the pharmacy of your choice, and give them our phone number of 253-477-5084. There will be a co-pay. *Please note, Target/CVS does not take Tricare insurance.
Olympia: The Madigan-South Sound Community Medical Home
The Madigan-South Sound Community Medical Home Pharmacy (253) 477-5149, option 6) can only accommodate pharmaceutical support to those patients enrolled at the Madigan-South Sound Community Medical Home. This pharmacy is open 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays, excluding Wednesdays, when the pharmacy is open 10:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. (CLOSED for lunch 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
(CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays, and all federal holidays.)
Civilian prescriptions may be processed during the regular business day between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. – All refills are mandatory call-in-advance to the refill call-in line
253-968-2999. Refills can be picked up at the Madigan Pharmacy Drive-thru and patients assigned to South Sound can now also pick up their medication refills at their assigned clinic. Please allow THREE business days to process refills.
JBLM offers multiple secure receptacles for the safe disposal of unwanted, unused or expired medications. The blue MedSafe receptacles are located in the Madigan Main Pharmacy Lobby, the McChord Medical Clinic on McChord Field, the Okubo Soldier-Centered Medical Home on Lewis North, Winder Clinic and the Madigan-Puyallup Community Medical Home. Each of these receptacles features a one-way “drop door” to securely dispose of medications during regular business hours.
Accepted medications for disposal in the MedSafe include prescription and over-the counter medicines to include controlled-substance medications, vitamins, medicated lotions/ointments, liquid medication in leak-proof containers, and transdermal skin patches. Items that are not suitable for deposit in the MedSafe include needles (sharps), illegal drugs, aerosol spray cans (to include aerosol inhalers), and chemicals or hazardous waste.
Additional information can be found at http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm101653.htm