Department of Behavioral Health
Madigan's Department of Behavioral Health has the largest number of behavioral health providers in the Army and offers comprehensive behavioral health services to all TRICARE eligible beneficiaries such as:
- Inpatient and Outpatient psychiatric care
- Evaluation and management of psychotropic medications
- Individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Diagnostic evaluation and psychological testing
- Child and adolescent care
- Addiction treatment programs
- Family crisis emergencies
Behavioral Health in Primary Care
Behavioral Health consultants are located at Patient-Centered Medical Homes, Soldier-Centered Medical Homes and Community-Based Medical Homes serving Active Duty, Retirees and Families to provide brief assessment and Behavioral Health services in collaboration with the patient’s primary health care manager (PCM).
For information see your PCM or call the Puget Sound Military Appointment Center at (800) 404-4506.
Other 24/7 Resources
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
If after hours and need behavioral health care, go to the Madigan Emergency Room or call 911