If you're not already using the TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery for your maintenance drugs now is the time to switch.
- Home delivery is safe and easy to use. You can even use it when you're traveling or if you move.
- You can spend less time waiting at the pharmacy and more time with family and friends.
- Get up to a 90-day supply for most prescription drugs
- Request refills by mail, phone, or online
- Recommended for prescriptions you take regularly
How to Transfer your Prescription to Mail Order:
Register with the TRICARE Home Delivery Pharmacy (also known as the TRICARE Mail Order Pharmacy), by calling 1-877-363-1303 or visit https://militaryrx.express-scripts.com/home-delivery for more details on how to register for the Home Delivery System or download the mobile app by searching “EXPRESS SCRIPTS” in your APP STORE. Being registered in the Home Delivery Pharmacy Program must be completed before we can transfer your medications.
- Once registered, you can contact your provider with a detailed list of any other medications you would like sent to Express Scripts. This is the preferred and most efficient method at this time.
- You can also call the Madigan Pharmacy Call Center and Transfer Prescription Line at 253-968-2586. Ask our staff to TRANSFER your active prescriptions to Express Scripts Home Delivery. You can also contact this number if you have any questions or concerns about setting up this process.
Key Benefits of Transferring Your Prescription to Mail Order:
It's Cost effective
- Save money compared to a retail pharmacy with up to a 90-day supply of your medication.
- FREE standard shipping is included in your benefits.
- Enjoy the privacy of online orders and access to a pharmacist 24/7.
- Avoid long lines and exposure to illness.
- Your medication history is checked for potentially harmful interactions.
- Medications are delivered to you in plain, weather-resistant packaging.
It's Convenient: Manage your medication. Anytime. Anywhere.
The Express Scripts® mobile app!
- Start automatic refills and know that you'll have your medication before you need it.
- Manage your medication, anytime, anywhere, through the Express Scripts® mobile app.
- The Express Scripts® mobile app is like a pharmacy in your pocket.
- You can order refills, make payments, and even set up reminders to take your medication
It Can Save You money
You could save money using TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery compared to using a retail network pharmacy. Getting registered in the Home Delivery service is required prior to transferring your medication.
For general information about the TRICARE Home Delivery Pharmacy (also known as the TRICARE Mail Order Pharmacy), please call 1-877-363-1303 or visit https://militaryrx.express-scripts.com/home-delivery for more details on how to register yourself in the Home Delivery System or download the mobile app by searching “EXPRESS SCRIPTS” in your APP STORE.
*Beneficiaries can get up to three 30-day supplies of most medications at a retail network pharmacy.
**For all beneficiaries except ADSM’s, select brand-name maintenance medications (taken for long-term conditions) may only be filled twice at retail and then must be filled via home delivery or military pharmacy.