From the Medical Mall entrance, take the escalator down to the ground floor, past Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology clinics.
The Allergy Clinic provides consultation and evaluation of the following conditions:
- Hay Fever (nose and eye allergies)
- Food, insect sting, drug allergy
- Skin allergies, including eczema and hives
- Immune system problems that might cause frequent infections
If you have any of these conditions, speak to your primary care provider. An Allergist is trained to find the source of your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
- Allergy skin and blood testing
- Immunotherapy (Allergy shots)
- Food and drug challenges
- Lung function testing for asthma
- Immune system evaluation
To be seen by an allergist, a consult (referral) from your TRICARE Primary Care Manager is required. Appointments are scheduled through the Puget Sound Military Appointment Center at (800) 404-4506.
Immunizations are given through your Primary Care Clinic.