MHS Video Connect Testimonial
The Military Health System is introducing MHS Video Connect. Listen to what providers and patients are saying about the new convenient way to access your military care team through secure, live video.
A: MHS Video Connect is the Military Health System's new, valuable web-based solution for accessible care. It empowers beneficiaries to conveniently meet with their military health provider virtually through live video on any internet-connected computer, tablet, or mobile device.
A: MHS Video Connect provides convenient and secure, real-time access to care from anywhere, reducing travel and wait times. Talk to your military medical provider about using MHS Video Connect if:
Frequently Asked Questions
A: All patients enrolled in a military hospital or clinic can use MHS Video Connect.
A: To use MHS Video Connect, you must have an email account so your provider can send you a link to access the virtual treatment room for your video appointment.
- You live far from your military hospital or clinic
- You have health conditions that make traveling to your care team difficult
- You lack time to regularly attend in-person medical appointments
- You do not require a hands-on physical examination
The appointment will work on nearly any device that has an internet connection, a web camera, microphone, speakers (either internal or attached), and a web browser.
For example, it will work on the following devices:
- Personal computers
- Apple tablets or mobile devices
- Android tablets or mobile devices
- Windows tablets or mobile devices
DEMO: How MHS Video Connect Works